My child needs a birthday party and we can't go out
WHAT CAN I DO?
- Get a smart phone or laptop, wifi and the ability to download the Zoom application
- Make or buy a CAKE and candles
- Choose a 2 hour block of time
- CONTACT US NOW!
Both my daughter and I have had to postpone our birthday parties this year, booooo 🙁 we know we are not alone!
For me I'm happy becuase I'm just cancelling it and staying the same age for another year!
My daughter on the other hand is not so keen. This appears to be a running thought for many of the children and ask a child under the age of 5 when they get older it's the party not the date that makes this magic happen.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- It starts with a call to us to work out your date and time.
- The birthday child chooses: a selection of games that work being played online, a playlist, a theme.
- We then support you to get connected to your own personal party room.
- We email you a bespoke invitation with all the details on which you then forward to as many friends and family members as you like, or you can supply us with the guest list and we'll do that bit too!
- We support any and all of your guests who need help to get connected ready for the big day.
- On the day we send a reminder to everyone with the party link in it again.
- Once everyone is connected and ready, we meet and party!
DIGITAL PARTY BAGS:
- Each attendee will receive the video recording of the party for a lifetimes memory of this very special occassion.
(max £20 if on A tarrif, £15 on B tarrif and £10 on C tarrif)
- Each attendee will have a £1 donation given on their behalf to the bithday childs chosen charity
- Each attendee will receive a copy of their favourite action song from the party, so they can keep on dancing at home.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We appreciate these are difficult times and that's why we are happy to meet your needs in this respect. We just ask you to be honest about what you can afford.
Suggested sliding scale investment -
- (A) No probs am able to support and invest in your events company at this time: £200
- (B) I'm also out of work but recognise the value in the service you are offering: £150
- (C) I am a key worker : £100
- (D) I really can't afford any of the above : Call or message us with your offer, if we can accomodate we will!
We really do believe that no child should miss out at this time.
Call or text us today for a no obligation chat about this. We're also happy to help you work things out and put an event on for yourself.
Stay safe, stay home, party on!
With love and virtual hugs from all of us here at Hart Entertainment. We will get through this TOGETHER!